Losing weight is a really hard target. Before you start with your weight loss journal some activities to lose weight, you need to have some clue about where to start it to get the best results for your weight loss journal. If you are tired of the articles circulating on the internet, which claim to help you a lot but failed, you have come to the right place.
As told above, weight loss is really hard to target to achieve. Therefore there is nothing which may restrain you from losing a good number of pounds if you are determined to your goal.
Weight Loss Journal Tips & Tricks
Common Reasons Behind Weight Gain
There are a lot of reasons behind the weight gain dilemma. Therefore I am listing the most important reasons behind gaining pounds, especially in the middle ages.
- Idleness. If a person stays inactive for hours in a day, that may cause him to gain more weight. People who do their day job mostly at a desk may be affected much by this factor.
- Metabolic Syndrome. When someone is not physically active during the day time, he may have a low metabolism issue. Low metabolism issues may cause his body cells to be destructed and reconstructed very slowly. This may require a very little amount of energy per day. People who eat normally in a day but have low metabolism; may gain weight rapidly.
- Age. As you grow elder and getting to your 30s, your body will require fewer calories in a day to consume and produce energy. When people in their 30s or specially mid-30s eat like people younger than them, it may cause excessive calories per day. Hence, they may gain weight.
- Daily Food In-Take. Food intake is the important most factor found in 50% of the people who are obese. When someone eats more than his needs, his excessive food may bring more calories per day. Their body may need lesser and burn fewer calories. The additional calories are stored in their body mass as fat.
- Bad Eating Routine. People who have less discipline in their lives and eat at odd times always. They may gain weight rapidly.
- Bad Sleeping Pattern. Those who sleep at 9:00 PM one day and the other day they will go to bed at 11:00 PM has a bad sleeping routine pattern. Bad sleeping patterns may also cause them to gain extra pounds on their body in weeks.
- Foods with High Cholesterol. Our diet contributes to our overall health. Eating bad foods or foods which are not good for your body structure and age, may cause obsession. All the foods containing high cholesterol inside may cause your body to produce excessive calories and store as part of body fat when overflowed.
Harms of Gaining Weight
- Obesity may cause your physical moment to slower.
- High blood pressure issues may occur and you may visit your doctor more often.
- Sleep apnea may occur and you may have a brief pause in your respiratory system.
- It also increases the chances of cancer, especially in women.
- You may have restless sleeping nights.
- You are more prone to heart attacks or even diabetes.
- A bulky body may cause your joints to panic.
- Your overall energy may be decreased.
- Excessive weight may reshape your body to a clumsy look.
- You may often spend more money to bring clothes to your new measurement.
Things to be Considered to Treat Obesity
- Exercise. Increasing physical activity may let you avoid the bad numbers in obesity. You start some authentic weight loss exercise program at home. Therefore I will always recommend joining a CrossFit with qualified weight loss instructors.
- Environment Change. Changing the environment can be a good part of your weight program. Typically most of us have a sedentary lifestyle which may suck most of our daytime in a sitting position. Changing your daily activity routine can help you reduce your fat.
- Avoid Beverages with Corn Sugar. Corn sugar is a substitute for organic sugar. Most of the beverages in the market, use corn sugar to sweeten them. It may push calories in bulk to your bodies even in a single serving.
- Low-Corb & Low-Calorie Diet. You may want to change your high carbohydrate foods and foods with high calories to the foods with lower numbers. Carbohydrates produce more energy in your body. You can cut down the corb-intake as well as foods with high calories.
- Be a Vegetarian. Vegetables and fruits are good sources of vitamins and dietary fiber. Dietary fiber can produce physical strength in your body while cutting down the fat cells. Changing your diet from meaty foods to veggies may let you cut down several pounds in a month.